Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A new commitment?

Ok, so I finally did a third post--one that was no where near as interesting as the first two.  

I was recently catching up on some of my RSS feeds, when a post from Pamela Gay on her Star Stryder Blog caught my eye.  (Unfortunately I can't find the actual post so you'll have to suffer through my random recollections.)  She was discussing how in the evenings her and her husband hang-out and do the Web 2.0 thing...blogging, and the sorts.

It made me think that I could blog about things while I'm watching TV in the evening, or even while playing a game with friends, or sitting around as my wife wonders aloud how she got stuck with the dishes when she cooked...I know, I'm working on it...

Anyway, since the point of this blog is supposed to be about media (defined loosely) I thought I really should be more consistent and timely in my posts.  So, I'm recommitting my self to this blog.  Hopefully I'll think about it more often and make my comments.

There are a few things I want to talk about like music (Vampire Weekend), and books (Darkly Dreaming Dexter), and movies (Speed Racer and Iron Man), and comics (Vertigo Fables)...Anyway...so much to talk about...

If I can just hold myself to my commitment.

2 comments:

ArtsyFartsyTim said...

"so much to talk about" you say? - there's like a dozen posts between 2007 and now. And you said you'd talk about "anything that could relate to media."

You know, I best not give you too hard of a time considering how difficult it will probably be for me to devote serious time and attention to my temporary blog....

so I will try and never bring it up, again ;)

ArtsyFartsyTim said...

I can't edit my post, so I will add it here:

I count 7 posts in as many months. I guess I can top more than 1 post a month

:D