Friday, May 30, 2008

I seriously doubt it will be worth it...

Just came across a sentence in the June 9 2008 Time magazine regarding a Princess Bride online game. With a bit of googling...found this:

[This is where I was going to embed the video, but I could not find it. Go to the Princess Bride Game Website to see the trailer.

I loved this movie when it came out. I've seen the movie probably 25 times, and I've read the book 3 times. Yes, I'll try the game, but I'm expecting to be disappointed.

Special note: Mark Knopfler's score for the film was a perfect fit. I can't even read a fairy tale anymore without the themes running through my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I simply could not leave your website before suggesting
that I really loved the standard information an individual supply in your visitors?
Is gonna be again regularly in order to inspect new posts

Here is my blog post; omega juicer