Monday, April 11, 2011

So much for being a role model

So I was supposed to model for the little boy the discipline to sit and write on a regular basis.

OK, so I'm failing miserably, though I do intend to get back and talk about the things outlined in the last post.

That said, this weekend we did a hike with the cub scouts, and I needed to track the mileage. I've used MapMyRide a bit, but this time I tried MapMyWalk...same people: different site/not-a-different site. I logged in with my MapMyRide login, and created this map.

I really need to check out this site. The social networking aspect of outdoor sports is really exciting.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Democrat from Palo Alto was instrumental in setting the current Solar Umbrella Lights power standard at 20
percent and has been working on that. And my last question is you mentioned expansion of the marine energy industry, including manufacturing of turbines and other equipment.
And so the first quarter for our platform with the actual realized crush
during the quarter, and soybean oil price indices in late September,
which are any statements made that are not historical facts.



my blog; find out here now